Sophia is an automated testing system for ICT skills with a focus on practical application of the Office suite. Sophia enables HR Management and Recruiting to measure the ICT skills of applicants, get the objective status of employees, identify skills gaps and select appropriate trainings.
Your benefit for recruiting and skills management
- The status of ICT skills and the need for training is detected
- Trainings can be selected according to the needs of target groups
- Impact of training can be measured
- ICT Skills of applicants can be screened quickly
- Detailed reports
- The test is evaluated automatically
- Test results are available immediately when the test is completed
The tests are conducted “in application” so the candidates have to demonstrate their skills in practically working with the office applications. To cover the standard areas, predefined tests are offered for the most popular applications. Additionally individual tests can be configured easily by selecting the number of questions, test time and level of difficulty for each application. This flexibility enables clients to use individually designed tests fitting the needs of selected target groups, departments or jobroles.
Tests are available for the following applications and for keyboard typing (measuring typing speed and error rate).